Shelley Picker has painted commissions for private and corporate collectors and non-profit corporations. She works on-site and/or from photographs.
To Order Original and Commissioned Paintings
- View our online gallery of original watercolor paintings.
- Check the size of the painting. All paintings include a 3 inch, acid free museum mat.
- If you would like to order a painting from the online gallery, contact Shelley Picker via phone, fax, or email.
- Original, unframed, matted paintings from the gallery will be shipped within three weeks from the receipt of your payment. We accept checks (payable to Shelley Picker) or money orders.
- If you would like to commission a painting, contact Shelley Picker via phone, fax, or email. Once your order has been placed, you will receive a letter confirming your decision. Please sign this letter and return it to Shelley Picker along with the deposit in the amount of 50% of the price of the painting.
- Unframed, matted, commissioned paintings will be shipped within two months from the receipt of your photographs and deposit.
- Final payment is due within 10 days of receiving your painting.
Shipping and Handling Information
- All original (in-stock) paintings will be shipped via UPS carrier within three weeks of receipt of your full payment.
- All commissioned paintings will be shipped via UPS carrier within two months of receipt of your deposit.
- All prices include a $20 shipping, handling and damage insurance charge.
- Paintings will be insured for damage equivalent to the value of the painting.
- Paintings do not include frames, only the mat. We would be happy to advise you on your frame selection.